Thursday, March 22, is spring picture day at Creekside! We are using a pre-paid system for pictures. Individual and class pictures will be taken. If you would like to purchase an individual picture package or class picture, please fill out the attached forms, enclose your payment, and send it with your child on March 22. Your child will hand the envelope to the photographer when his/her picture is taken.
Only students with order forms will have an individual picture taken.
- All students will be in the class picture; however, pictures will only be printed for students who pay on picture day.
- The students must have the order form and payment with them on picture day.
- “Love your look or we’ll retake it.” If not satisfied, return your portraits to school. Lifetouch will re-photograph free of charge. If you are not pleased with your retake portraits, Lifetouch will refund your money.
- You can make your payment online with a credit card. You will be given a payment code to write on your order envelope. Just write in the code and send the envelope with your student.
- Make checks payable to “Lifetouch”.
- Pay in advance by credit card at mylifetouch.com using the picture day ID’s below: Class picture ID: VA457090G0 Individual picture ID: VA457090Q0
By purchasing your spring portraits you will have a fantastic memory of your child’s school year.
If you have any questions, please call the school bookkeeper, Mrs. Topping, at 923-4251.